BIG PINE cabin is a spacious two story cabin that will sleep 8 people comfortably. The Main Floor Bedroom has a full size bed. Upstairs on the second floor, three bedrooms are connected in a series, (boxcar style) separated by a door or saloon type door. The rooms have a total of four twin beds and one full bed! Talk about big fun! This is an excellent getaway cabin for fun sleepovers such as small Scout Troops, youth groups or just LARGE families!
The screened porch in Big Pine cabin is also known as the Wind-chime Room. The porch rafters display the collection of wind-chimes from the travels of the Holloran Family who were the previous owners and summer residents of the cabins.
2019 Big Pine Daily Rate – $ 165.00
The minimum time frame for a cabin rental is 2 days. Requests for a one night rental may be honored with an additional $25 fee, resulting in a one night rate of $190.00.
A surcharge of $10 per additional person, per night is added when more than 4 people (including children) are staying in the Big Pine Cabin.
– Entry/Sitting Room with Antique Victrola Phonograph
– Living Room
– One Main Level Bedroom with full bed
– Three Upstairs linking Bedrooms, four twins & one full bed
– Large Kitchen and separate Dining Room
– Bathroom w/Shower on Main Level
– Additional Toilet Closet off Entry Room
– Screened Porch with Table/Chairs and Rockers
– Free WiFi and TV w/DirecTV & DVD Player
To book the Big Pine cabin please call (719) 485-7463 or click below